Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X- Factor Orphans

Options
  • 25-10-2009 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Im one....cant get a look in at the telly. Life is now based on this program...when we eat..when we sleep...when we have sex!!.

Anyone any suggestions to try passing the time untill this abuse is over( beside feeling sorry for myself and posting about it to strangers on boards)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Knit a jumper

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

Go for a pint, or do the washing up, or have a hot bath, or walk the dog, or just sit and keep talking!!!:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Voltex wrote: »
    Anyone any suggestions to try passing the time untill this abuse is over (beside feeling sorry for myself and posting about it to strangers on boards)?

Talk to real people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

Voltex wrote: »
    Im one....cant get a look in at the telly. Life is now based on this program...when we eat..when we sleep...when we have sex!!.

You have sex with your parents? :eek:
    I'm sure that's not something to tell all and sundry about, you know.

Advertisement