Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So... My Sub Ran Out...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Dr Bolouswki

I quit for 3 months soon after BC, then quit again when Ulduar was released. Went back for about 2 months and quit again last month. I'll probably go back for cataclysm to see what its like, but I fear Iceman is right. They've simply butchered the game by trying for the all inclusive raiding and the imbecilic achievements. Bring back crowd control and maybe it will be fun playing again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I quit some months ago. The game had gotten very repetitive and boring. Cataclysm holds no interest for me at all.

I've resisted this LARP idea of actually going outside the house - that's just crazy. Instead I've buried myself in Eve. Tried this a couple of times while still playing WoW and didn't get it. Then gave up WoW and tried it again - loving it. Steep learning curve compared to WoW and the ilk but worth it.

Advertisement