Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Black Wireless Xbox Controller, plus Lego Batman & Pure £17.95

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

thats really good value good find

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭vestanpance

Good spot, I needed a second controller and a few games with it is a bonus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

Just ordered mine. Came to €23.08. Cheers for the tip off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

In terms of trade-ins; is this worth it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

sugarman wrote: »
    Thats brilliant value, was looking for a wired controller for the PC but this would do, works out about €22 delivered? I could sell the games and then buy a plug and play kit for a tenner that would work.

What is plug and play kit? I want to use the xbox controller with the pc too and I ordered PC Adaptor for Xbox 360 Wireless Accessories but might go for plug and play kit if it's anything better.

Thanks to the OP also, I had an unopened white controller but couldn't resist this and ordered :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

You can't use the Xbox 360 controller with a Play & Charge kit on your PC. The play and charge kit only charges the controller and doesn't transfer data. You need a wireless connector.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

jenno86 wrote: »
    You can't use the Xbox 360 controller with a Play & Charge kit on your PC. The play and charge kit only charges the controller and doesn't transfer data. You need a wireless connector.

Yes, that's what I thought also and guess I ordered the right thing then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

sugarman wrote: »
    I did'nt know you could buy the wireless adaptor seperate, the plug and play kit is an adaptor that plugs into the wireless controller then conects to the xbox with usb, basically making a wired controller.

The wireless adaptor is better though because you can connect up to 4(I think) controllers to the PC at once for multiplayer.

Buy the controller and wireless receiver, Seen it for 35 euro in Gamestop, Yeah it allows four controllers to be connected, Good for playing the oldies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭dunworth1

jenno86 wrote: »

yes you can use the plug and play kit on a pc.

well in window vista anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Same thing is in Tesco atm, €30 I think, still not terribly bad if someone doesn't have access to a CC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,343 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Same thing is in Tesco atm, €30 I think, still not terribly bad if someone doesn't have access to a CC

and you get it straight away which is the worst thing about buying online

and with the post strikes in the uk it will take longer

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Great value, I have Pure and don't need a third controller, but that's a steal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

dunworth1 wrote: »
    yes you can use the plug and play kit on a pc.

well in window vista anyway

It recognises the play & charge device in vista (shows up as unknown device in xp), but still only charges the controller...
    Great find op. Might grab this even though i own pure aleady (decent game!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Looks like the offer has ended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Missed it:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Super find...thanks OP. Bought one at the weekend. I'f have paid 20 for just Batman, so basically getting a controller and Pure for free. Now need to check what type of game Pure is lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Got an email saying its been despatched

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

got it in the post today.

nice xmas present for about €20.

thanks OP.

Advertisement