Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

African clothing

Options
  • 26-10-2009 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any shops in Dublin that might sell African clothing?

(Specifically, I'm trying to find somewhere that will sell kufi caps; I have an old djellaba of my dad's, but nothing to wear with it)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

You could try Safari Crafts on Liffey St near the ha'penny Bridge.
    They may be able to point you in the right direction!
    http://www.ratemyarea.com/places/safari-crafts-18302

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

holy zombie thread brought to life by king of Spam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Happy11

Oops:eek: Did not realise how old this question was:( Sorry Im a newbie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

There's a clothes shop in merchants arch sells all that kind of stuff..if he doesnt have it you could certainly ask.

Degsy wrote: »
    There's a clothes shop in merchants arch sells all that kind of stuff..if he doesnt have it you could certainly ask.

Degsy, its a spammer - he hit a few of Des's forums last but sure he was probably out watching football last night and not reading his reported post - DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOUR from a so called mod :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

irishbird wrote: »
    Degsy, its a spammer - he hit a few of Des's forums last but sure he was probably out watching football last night and not reading his reported post - DISGRACEFUL BEHAVIOUR from a so called mod :rolleyes:

Shocking..you should divorce him!:p

Degsy wrote: »
    Shocking..you should divorce him!:p

oh the wheels are in motion :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I thought even spammers would be ashamed to flog African clothes to western hippies.

Advertisement