Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP In Limerick

Options
  • 26-10-2009 1:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey,

At the moment my gp is kinda getting on my nerves a bit and id like to change. I suffer from depression and server anxiaty and am on 3 1mg xanax a day and 1 15mg dalmane at night to sleep. All i nget is a weeks script at a time and i have to go far to my docs so i would rather get a months script... I dont see why i ndont anyway.... Can anyone reccomend a doctor that would suit me?

Im in the ennis road area.

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Why not just ask your doc to do a months prescription? although with some meds they wont, but if its a long term thing and you'll be on them anyway i dont see why they wouldnt, do they charge you for a visit every time or just have the prescription waiting for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

I cant really recommend one for this. You would be hard pressed to find a doctor that would give you a month for what is very addictive (short term) medication. They are not trying to annoy you, they are looking after you.

Advertisement