Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Black/Gold Spraypaint?

Options
  • 26-10-2009 3:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Hey all, just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction, I'm looking for some black and gold spray paint in Galway City. Doesn't have to be good quality just for a Halloween costume, any ideas where i can find some?

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

A simple guess would be a DIY store. Woodies, BnQ... That car accessories shop at the Galway shopping center on the headford road might have some either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

What are you spraying???

If some kind of footwear car spray paint works much better than the regular type, it doesn't crack as easily as the lacquer is much thicker. But you'll get the regular type in any hardware store, and Powells or Easons stock this type of spray paint too.

Advertisement