Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearblue Fertility Monitor

Options
  • 26-10-2009 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone.

Just thought I would share my experience with this monitor for anyone looking for feedback. I have quite severe Endometriosis which is supposed to make it difficult for me to conceive. We had been trying with no success with the last 4 months so last month I decided that the cost of the monitor and test sticks (160 for monitor and 32 for 20 sticks) would be money well spent if it did the trick. It asked me to test everyday from day 6 on, we did the deed when recommended and this morning we have a positive pregnancy test! Wohoo! :D I haven't slept a wink since testing at 5am. Just had to share it with someone other than husband! Money very well spent in my opinion. I would highly recommend it.

On another note thank you to the posters who recommended High Strength Evening Primrose oil to improve the quality of the Fertile Quality Mucus. I definitely think this helped things along too. I would recommend that too. Just be careful to only take it from day 1 of the cycle to ovulation as it has a reputation of being able to cause small contractions which could trigger an early pregnancy loss if you take it while pregnant. Anyway those two weeks is enough IMHO. Good luck!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Wohoo :D Congrats TargetWidow!!! Another baby! :D

Oh... I've PM'd you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Congratulations :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Congrats! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Congratulations girly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Congrats!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Great to see you crossing over to the other side - have met you a lot on ttc, wishing you all the best and huge hugs!

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭TargetWidow

Thank you all. It's starting to sink in now. In a few months we will,all going well, have 2 children under 3! :eek::D DD is great fun now at 18 mths but I cant wait for her to have a little brother or sister. Will phone my consultant tomorrow and make my booking in appointment. Anywhere good on the net for large quantities of urine sample jars?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

Congrats, and I also highly reccomend the clearblue... due baby number 1 next week.

Advertisement