Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 6 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭NickDrake

Cicero wrote: »
    Ure not from around these parts, are you?...haven't been following the thread tonight..?, ...hopped in late did we?

please go easy on him all,

Says mister with 200 post??? I was watching the show - didn't spend my nite in front of the PC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Alicat wrote: »
    She probably breaks into song when she comes :P

Thanks for that mental image....Seriously though, wouldn't go near her, can't stand her.

Hope she goes next week and BOC takes her down a peg or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

OctavarIan wrote: »
    Now I know it's annoying hearing someone bang on about their irrelevant Harvard degree... But as far as I can see Geraldine doesn't even have any degree! She has a fetac in fitness instruction and a diploma in beauty :pac:

Brendan dug his own grave this week though. First with the ****e product, then bringing Aoife and Breffny with him into the boardroom. Aoife is much stronger than Brendan and I think Bill must have a soft spot for Breffny :P Ruth would have been gone in a flash.

With or without a degree Geraldine has in my opinion been one of the best performers of those left and I've been very impressed by her at various stages. I'd hire her in a second.

Alicat wrote: »
    I just got sick in my mouth a little bit.

She probably breaks into song when she comes :P

I hope so!! The teacher thing is a major turn on as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

NickDrake wrote: »
    Says mister with 200 post??? I was watching the show - didn't spend my nite in front of the PC

Advantages of a laptop :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

eh, I watched the show also, as well as contributing to this thread.......it can be done you know:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Cicero wrote: »
    eh, I watched the show also, as well as contributing to this thread.......it can be done you know:rolleyes:

Yes, it's called multi-tasking. Also a laptop is handy.

Medals all round for ye so!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

Xx_emma_xX wrote: »
    Yes, it's called multi-tasking. Also a laptop is handy.

I have been on several threads and on facebook too! We women can damn kickass at the old multi-tasking:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

Feisty little thing!! Savage body

Screen shot or it never happened

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

my fav is steve but i don't think Bill likes him. Unless he's being tough on him so at the end he can say he was hard on him because he saw potential and that he responded accordingly like this week. Even Sam said to Lucinda he was listening to her this week. Only the two-faced cow didn't give him any credit for that in the board room and tried to make out like she was being bullied again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

The teacher is a hotty in fairness..... A f*cking eejit but a roide!

Breffers survives again, bloody hell that spoofer is lucky to be in there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Best bit was when Bill, sighing and with an air of resignation about him, asked Breffny "Breffny, do you know why you're here at all?"

Of course he meant in the boardroom at that moment, but it was like he was asking him why he was even part of the whole process. Classic! :D

Also classic was the way Breffny was ready to hop up out of the chair and give Brendan a dig. You'd never ever see it on SirAllun's Apprentice... but they don't call us the Fightin' Irish for nuthin'!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

With or without a degree Geraldine has in my opinion been one of the best performers of those left and I've been very impressed by her at various stages. I'd hire her in a second.

Same as that. Its between her and Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

fricatus wrote: »
    You'd never ever see it on SirAllun's Apprentice... but they don't call us the Fightin' Irish for nuthin'!!! :D

Among many differences between SurAllen and Bill. SurAllen has a hard choice between the many quality candidates he could hire. Bill has to choose between the many options he has of who to fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Bill has to choose between the many options he has of who to fire.

Are any of the current crop even as good as Brenda who won it last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

Anyone have an idea when this gets replayed on the TV3 website?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭The Hustler

Stupid c*nts on TV3 gave away the losing team on the preview of next weeks show at the end tonight

W*nkers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Fromvert wrote: »
    Anyone have an idea when this gets replayed on the TV3 website?

Thanks

you can watch it whenever you want under catch-up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

dolliemix wrote: »
    you can watch it whenever you want under catch-up

Yeah I know but its wasn't uploaded earlier, it is now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Breffni = the John and Edward of the Apprentice... he's sh*t, but that's why everyone loves him...

Whoever said Sam is hot is a freak - have you seen the teacup sized ears on her and not to mention "the Joker" smile... that's one scary lady...

Now, Lucinda and Aoiffe... there's a sandwich I'd like to be the filling in...

Ruth needs to go next week... the rest of them are entertaining... she's just like paint in the background...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Bill has to choose between the many options he has of who to fire.

You mean TV3 has to choose, sure bill is reading a script ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Now, Lucinda and Aoiffe... there's a sandwich I'd like to be the filling in...
    Joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

So Bill fired the PM...again, how original Bill :rolleyes:

Aoiffe -

a081-cartoon-chipmunk-art.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

All this talk of Sam being hot is slightly disturbing, best she could hope for is a Crystal Gayle, but it wouldn't be me.

Did anyone notice the Roy Keanesque fit to burst vein Sam had on her lower neck when she was being questioned in the boardroom? (Left side, just above her collar bone).

Let's face it the show has been a farce since the first episode, doubt it'll be back next year. If anyone gets a job out of this I'll be amazed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

How is Bref still in what an an idiot!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Just read this.

Why the fúck would you even think about posting this ffs?
    He has earned a 2 month holiday for that. Absolutely zero tolerance to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Emmmooo

Great show again last night,the Breffmeister hilarious! A few little observations:

Anyone see that dodgy purple jumper Brendan was wearing! where'd he dig that out from? Must have been the first man ever in the apprentice(uk,irish or american)to wear a jumper into a presentation!

What was Geraldine beaming at when her team lost!!! Or was that just her blusher she looked like a transvestite.

Anyone who thinks sam is attractive is disturbed. She has the body of a ten year old boy and that snide look she seems to have perfected on her little face! Yes she is the joker! No hotties at all in the irish version this year unlike the UK one,Yasmina is 1 of the episodes in her bright white undies very nice!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 tippdar

i think brendan deserved to go,

i 'd the winner will come from steve or geraldine, i wouldn;t rule out BOD, he's been keeping under the radar

Advertisement