Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New bike advice

• 26-10-2009 2:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Currently have a Suzuki GZ 125, five years old, never let me down but in bad need of a service - will need new tyres, speedometer / miles have just gone too.

What I was thinking was should I look to trade it in for a 09 bike, considering a lot of places will be looking to sell in the current climate and deals might be available. I am told the GZ is discontinued, so would be looking for something similiar - any ideas or prices ?

Or am I as well to keep on the old reliable till she gives in, I only really use for commuting.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

gz is the marauder right?
    If your getting rid of her how much would ya bed hoping to get. I started off on one of them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

seanybiker wrote: »
    gz is the marauder right?
    If your getting rid of her how much would ya bed hoping to get. I started off on one of them :)

Marauder is right mate. don't really know what to expect, maybe 800? Wouldn't have a clue!!!

Good old reliable is the marauder, but wouldn't be using it to travel Europe :D

oh feck. I might have to call down to paul in the credit union. Loved my marauder. Only found a pic of mine last week :)

I started on a marauder too, hated the poxy thing. Traded it in for a yamaha dragstar and never looked back :pac: Plenty of dragstar 125's and 250's around but go for the 650 if you can afford it. Class bikes.

dont mind nialler the marauder is a legend of a bike ha ha. If your trading up go for the dragstar 650. Cheap insurance. Nice and loud.

• Advertisement
Advertisement