Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone network down?

Options
  • 26-10-2009 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if the Vodafone network is down at the moment? Can't get a signal at all, and the phone says No Access when I try to manually get connected to the network. Pain in the a$$, I've a mate down from Donegal who's trying to call me to meet up and can't get a friggin signal...

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

We get signal. Main screen turn on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Seems to be working fine for me! Have you tried a different handset?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

This is my spare handset! Already broke or drowned 2 others this year :o
    No spares left...!

Ah feck. Well no problems with the network as far as I can make out. Maybe webtext your buddy and tell him to ring you on another number or summat!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Vodafone is working ok for me at the moment too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

no problems here either

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rumplestiltskin

Iv been getting text messages a day or two after they were sent, Havnt had any trouble calling people though

Thanks for replies folks, appears it must be a faulty phone or SIM card. Off to the bright red shop tomorrow... :rolleyes:

Zzippy wrote: »
    Thanks for replies folks, appears it must be a faulty phone or SIM card. Off to the bright red shop tomorrow... :rolleyes:

There's a nice really helpful knowledgeable guy working in the one beside Hollands for what it's worth. I think he's the only guy working in there. The old manager in the one in Corbett court used to be brilliant but sadly she doesn't work there any more:(.

Or just go out to Larry the legend in Western Cellular.....who is a total legend btw:pac::pac::pac:

There's a nice really helpful knowledgeable guy working in the one beside Hollands for what it's worth. I think he's the only guy working in there. The old manager in the one in Corbett court used to be brilliant but sadly she doesn't work there any more:(.

Or just go out to Larry the legend in Western Cellular.....who is a total legend btw:pac::pac::pac:

Cheers.

Just noticed your sig - so whats happening on the 18th of December??? ;)

• Advertisement

Cheers.

Just noticed your sig - so whats happening on the 18th of December??? ;)

Let's just call it the arrival of normality;):p:pac:

Let's just call it the arrival of normality;):p:pac:

Ah, think I get your drift. You won't know yourself! ;);)

Ah, think I get your drift. You won't know yourself! ;);)

I really really won't;):):p

Advertisement