Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my profile broken?

Options
  • 26-10-2009 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭

I've noticed recently that my post count keeps going down. It was up to 850 or something like that, and is now down to 790 something. Are my posts being deleted or is my profile broken?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

donvito99 wrote: »
    I've noticed recently that my post count keeps going down. It was up to 850 or something like that, and is now down to 790 something. Are my posts being deleted or is my profile broken?

Thanks in advance.
    You have a couple of posts in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055424268 that are deleted as they contain no pictures where the thread title suggests that you cannot post without a picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Sparky wrote: »
    You have a couple of posts in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055424268 that are deleted as they contain no pictures where the thread title suggests that you cannot post without a picture.

Thanks but I don't think I've had upwards of 60 posts deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I went through the most recent 250 posts you made. At a quick count, 27 or 28 of that 250 appear to be deleted posts from that thread. I don't really have the time to go back any further but as a basic indicative thing it's entirely possible that you have had that amount deleted from the <<no posting without a pic>> thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

Thanks, must be that then.

Advertisement