Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback about Soccer

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

DeVore wrote: »
    Sherifu, are you coming around to the idea of "network brain" wisdom?? My my.... :p
    :eek:

My understanding was that term was used for the upper echelons of the boards power structure. i.e. SMods as they were or Admins now and not us unwashed plebs. I mean it wasn't the ordinary joe poster that created those messes I like to rib you guys about. :p
    DeVore wrote: »
    Yes, there has been some good feedback, and the mods and I are talking behind the scenes. I'm going to close this thread in probably 24 hours just to protect it from falling into being a 40 page ramble/bitchfest or something. But plenty has been taken note of from it and a decent amount of "light" produced.

DeV.
    Fine with me, I more than said my bit. I meant to post this in the future of boards thread as I see someone else suggested it but if we could turn thanks back on to promote good suggestions here it'd be great.

The soccer forum is a good bunch of lads(& the occasional lady) that hasn't come out looking the best from previous feedback threads that got bogged down in personality clashes. I'm sure SMods & Admins were sick of seeing those type of threads. I think if you show a bit of faith in them they'll repay it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,358 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Sherifu will you be calling pat dolan fat again ?

Sure. It's what I always call him.

Fat Dolan.

Sherifu wrote: »
    Sure. It's what I always call him.

Fat Dolan.

my fault I should make my last post clearer

will you be calling pat dolan fat dolan in the SF again ?

That's a fairly loaded question Headshot. I wouldn't disrespect the mods by answering it. I'm sure you understand. Who knows what tomorrow brings for any of us. I do like this new side of you though. Much improved from the early days.

If you are trying to ask me did I learn my lesson. I would say what lesson...

• Advertisement

Sherifu wrote: »
    hat's a fairly loaded question Headshot. I wouldn't disrespect the mods by answering it. I'm sure you understand. Who knows what tomorrow brings for any of us. I do like this new side of you though. Much improved from the early days.

If you are trying to ask me did I learn my lesson. I would say what lesson...

that's there's a charter in the sf which all posters are suppose read and abide too

and before a certain mod comes in and shows all the yellow cards iv gotten
    yes iv made mistakes but this new rule of a weeks ban has put me on the straight and narrow.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

perhaps lessons are just "what other people learn" ?? :):)

Physician, you leaking claret my son?? </transporter>

DeV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Headshot wrote: »
    that's there's a charter in the sf which all posters are suppose read and abide too

and before a certain mod comes in and shows all the yellow cards iv gotten
    yes iv made mistakes but this new rule of a weeks ban has put me on the straight and narrow.

"lolz"

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Case in point. :rolleyes:

Thread closed.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement