Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Timetabling in Sligo IT

• 26-10-2009 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi guys, I'm doing some research for my 4th year project, and I need to find out about the timetabling systems in other colleges from mine, but most of them are hidden or locked out from the public, any chance there is someone here who could give a quick answer to a few of these questions? (Also posting this to a few other college boards so hope it isn't marked as spam!)

- Does your class timetable system give you a personalised timetable based on the modules/classes you actually have yourself or do you just get a generic timetable for your class with electives not included?

- Is there a name for your timetabling system (product name for the package used)?

- Is there any other means of accessing the timetable system (other than the main website for it)?

- Are you notified of changes to your timetable?

Thanks a lot :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

1. Yep, I have a timetable which shoes my classes only

2. Don't know what software is used to make it

3. There's a noticeboard where all the timetables for that particular school are put. Each timetable is dated, so thats how we know if it has been updated.

4. Posters are put up which say check for changes, and emails are sent as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Eledh

Thanks guys :)

Advertisement