Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Connect Mail - How to block/filter?

Options
  • 26-10-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I keep getting this spam mail (about 8 per day) from a website called 'WhereNext'.

I know I could automatically filter using the keyword 'wherenext', but how do I go to those options in the mail account?

It looks fairly primitive compared to Gmail and dare I say it hotmail too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

The Agogo wrote: »
    Hey,

I keep getting this spam mail (about 8 per day) from a website called 'WhereNext'.

I know I could automatically filter using the keyword 'wherenext', but how do I go to those options in the mail account?

It looks fairly primitive compared to Gmail and dare I say it hotmail too.

PureMessage is available from UCD Connect and is actually really good at grabbing spam. The PureMessage e-mails informing you of spam are pretty spammy themselves, however. In Sun Java options you can make filter options (e.g. any message from PureMessage redirected to deleted :D). So between all that you should avoid whatever (I have received spam from my own e-mail address!)

Advertisement