Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Myserious Trailer: "girl/milkshake then punches a monster"

Options
  • 26-10-2009 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭

I was babysitting last week and my nephews were watching trailers on youtube, as far as I know they were for PS3. We all saw this one,
    a girl with black hair, unlocks the door to her apartment, walks in, makes a milkshake, turns around and there's a huge monster and she punches it.

Has anyone seen this trailer that could tell me the name? I'd really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I think its The Secret World, an upcoming MMORPG on PC/X360 by Funcom.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I think its The Secret World, an upcoming MMORPG on PC/X360 by Funcom.
    THAT'S IT!
    I just checked, you were right : D good man ~ thank you so much

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I think, and i may be totally wrong here, that your looking for the Secret Worlds trailer, an MMO being developed for the PC and 360. (I can't watch the trailer in work, so it may be the wrong one).

BAH! I'm getting slow in my old age :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Kiith wrote: »
    I think, and i may be totally wrong here, that your looking for the Secret Worlds trailer, an MMO being developed for the PC and 360. (I can't watch the trailer in work, so it may be the wrong one).

BAH! I'm getting slow in my old age :(
    Oh no you're grand don't worry, you were right ^^ I'm watching on youtube as I type.
    Thanks for posting. And you weren't slow

Advertisement