Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mobile for sound quality

• 26-10-2009 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

If you had to choose a phone based on quality of sound alone, is there any that stands out from the others?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

iPhone, without a doubt. There are some up there as well but, well, its amazing and better than most mp3 players! ( this is throught the earphones I presume you mean by the way, it ain't that good of a loudspeaker)

edit - my mistake, are you talking about music or in-call quality?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I've had three SE phones, T310, K750i and C905. I now have a Samsung Jet and the sound quality on calls is better than any of the SE phones I had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I dunno if this is about music or sound. On head fi they reckon the iPhone 3Gs is the best for music. The earlier iphones weren't that good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭mihau

if you want best balance between loudspeeker and headphones you should get a sony ericsson on a DB2020 platform and costumize your sound drivers. Trust me, it will ROAAAR.

Advertisement