Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing Ireland!!

Options
  • 26-10-2009 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Fixing Ireland!!

We need action - Ideas solutions proposals..
    Why do we keep giving out about the government - when not one of us has the balls to do anything!

We need to start the Ball rolling with petitions & websites, letters, joe Duffy.. ANYBODY who'll listen...
    Which include our genuine and well thought out Ideas & Proposals for the government on how to create growth and stability in Ireland?
    The more people who join in the bigger and better our voice is!!

Who's with me???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭soden12

Joe Duffy ?

He's part of the problem - him and his 400,000 salary...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 GetUpandGO

A positive attitude!
    I wrote many expletives to the Joe Duffy Comment but I decided to delete the and replace them with the mantra above!!

And Please don't waste your time by slagging me off I didnt create this thread for abuse - I want us to join together and create an intelligent response to the crisis!

We all have our individual ideas and some of them could be fantastic with expansion and a CAN DO attiutude.

And no I'm not on happy pills..

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭greeno

The incentive to work is not high enough for low and mid salary employment. Taxes and levies which go to paying social welfare and also medical expenses of the unemployed while the rest of us pay 50 quid a visit.

I know many will disagree but surely the dole like Northern Ireland should be just enough to survive on.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭puffdragon

GetUpandGO wrote: »
    Fixing Ireland!!

We need action - Ideas solutions proposals..
    Why do we keep giving out about the government - when not one of us has the balls to do anything!

We need to start the Ball rolling with petitions & websites, letters, joe Duffy.. ANYBODY who'll listen...
    Which include our genuine and well thought out Ideas & Proposals for the government on how to create growth and stability in Ireland?
    The more people who join in the bigger and better our voice is!!

Who's with me???

Ok I'm with you ' but your right about one thing ,theirs no point in leaving it at boards.ie .I'll tell you what I'm in Donegal and would be glad to help and will meet you anywhere within reasonable distance and I'll put up €2.50 of my dole every week to cover stationery xpsns if you want to start a group or something .Genuine offer ,I'll support you and if you can get a few others to stump up same at least we could afford a letter campaign or something, ; IRELAND ABU!!

Advertisement