Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met a Guy In Carlingford in July

Options
  • 26-10-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hey,

I met a guy in Carlingford in July, His name was Shane, and he was there with a friend - whose name I cant remember (needless to say it was a good night! :) ) Anyway, he's from Warrenpoint Co. Down.

When i got back to Dublin, i had a spare set of keys in my bag, not sure who they belong to, but figure they must belong to one of those lads because thats who we spent most of the night with......

So if you are Shane from Warrenpoint who stayed on the Shalom bnb, Carlingford in July and you've lost your keys get in touch!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

Stop stalking me!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭facade

damn! i thought my lost keys cover was brilliant!!!

(posted them back the bnb by the way - just in case you did actually lose your keys!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

I didn't but I thought it would be a genius way of getting to chat with you.:D So whats your number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Sorry to dampen the flames of passion in here, but could you not go via the B&B? I know they won't give you his details, but they're bound to be able to get in touch with one of his group....?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭facade

Have you tried maybefriends.com Captain Furball? :D

Thanks Pow Wow, I did try, I sent the keys back to them but they only keep lost and found stuff for 3 months so they phoned me to tell me they hadnt been claimed. I thought I'd try one last time to find their owner!

No more wine vodka with a dash of peach schnapps for me! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement