Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crazytiger.net - the new cdwow?

Options
  • 26-10-2009 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Got an email from a crowd called crazytiger.net which seems to be like cdwow back in the good old days.....ALOT cheaper than cdwow now.

The email claims that the website was set up by those guys that used to own cdwow (but had to sell it due to legal action).

Sit looks legit, but no info about them anywhere on the net.

Just wondering has anyone used/hear of it yet?

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bonofan223

Hi there,

I wouldn't buy from Crazy Tiger.

I got the email too - I don't know how they got my email address, but I won't trust a site that spams people. Also, I've heard that they sell pirated CDs. And they're not Irish.

Plus, I like the new CD WOW. I find them very reliable, and much more trustworthy.

I'd be keen to know how you go with them if you do purchase from them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dancla

Update...Lots of TV advertising at the min

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Crazy Tiger is an online business and a trading name of Bang Media Pte. Ltd.
    Bang Media Pte. Ltd. is a Singapore incorporated company.

I recognise the Bang Media name but it's in Singapore. That means anything over €22 is open to a VAT charge. I'm not going to be the first to try it anyway.

What legal action forced them to sell CDWOW ?

There's a side banner on the site "Crazy Tiger Supports WWF" but... but... there's no wrestling DVDs :confused::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cleo19

I saw their ad on tv and ordered 3 cds from the site about a month ago. I did not receive an e-mail confirming my order which I should have done, but was not unduly worried at that stage. About 5 days later, I received 1 of the cds, but the other 2 have as of this date, still not arrived. I realise that postage delays, especially at this time of year, are always possible, but it is the lack of replies to my messages which makes me think this is a rip off. I e-mailed them over a week ago concerning the missing cds, and have subsequently sent another 3 high priority messages. All have went unanswered. Even if the missing cds eventually DO turn up, it's not worth the aggro, and I'll buy from amazon in future. For a pound or two extra, at least you have some comeback with them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Where are these ads being shown? I've not seen any.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 madmick11

Don't use this company.

Supposedly despatched orders do not arrive. I have learnt my lesson and will stick to using play.com, amazon etc.

Customer support is non existent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cleo19

Surprise surprise, the 3 cds I ordered have all now finally arrived!!!! I actually EVEN received an eventual reply to one of my e-mails, and the outstanding items then arrived within about a week. Needless to say, even though all items were received, I won't be using them again.

Advertisement