If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG LE32B530

Options
  • 26-10-2009 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys. Can you give me a price on the Samsung LE32B530 with delivery to Galway? It says instore only on Richersounds.com but sometimes you make exceptions.

Edit: Also can you give me a price on the LG 32LH3000 and advise me on which is the better tv? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭the raven

hi john,
    as it happens i also have my eye on a tv... my eyes are on the Samsung LE32B450 - it's cheap, recommended and also, ya can't even tell that it's not fullHD if you're seated more than 4 feet away...
    so i'm looking for a quote too! and if you could throw in an HDMI cable that'd be great :)

regards,
    matt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

I put my name down on a waiting list for the le40b650 a good few months ago but have heard nothing back. Do you guys have any in stock and if so could you quote me for one, with a warranty and delivery to Waterford?

Cheers RS

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

Hi John

Following on from my previous post ,the freesat 32 LG is out of budget.

Can you pls quote me for the the LE32B450,a wall bracket (preferably if it will tilt), a cable for connecting to my cable provider and delivery to Dublin.

Thanks!!
    Pix

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

moonboy52 wrote: »
    I put my name down on a waiting list for the le40b650 a good few months ago but have heard nothing back. Do you guys have any in stock and if so could you quote me for one, with a warranty and delivery to Waterford?

Cheers RS

Moon,

thanks for the postie..

The LE40B650 is available from stock and is just £749.95 / €829.99.

The 5 year warranty is just £74.99 / €82.99.

Delivery to Waterford is just £19.95 / €21.99.

How's that new bridge??

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Thanks for getting back to me john. Good price on the TV. A well known store here in Waterford has the TV at 910 and they then want 200 for the warranty:eek:.

What does the warranty cover? If the TV has a fault, will you guys collect the TV from me or do i cover the cost of sending it to you guys. I am hoping it is the former:).

Now i have to mull over a big choice:

LE40B650 VS 42PFL8404H.

I am looking for the best blu-ray experience (picture quality) and i have an a/v receiver so sound quality does not matter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

Fionn^ wrote: »
    Hi Guys. Can you give me a price on the Samsung LE32B530 with delivery to Galway? It says instore only on Richersounds.com but sometimes you make exceptions.

Edit: Also can you give me a price on the LG 32LH3000 and advise me on which is the better tv? Cheers.

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Thanks for getting back to me john. Good price on the TV. A well known store here in Waterford has the TV at 910 and they then want 200 for the warranty:eek:.

What does the warranty cover? If the TV has a fault, will you guys collect the TV from me or do i cover the cost of sending it to you guys. I am hoping it is the former:).

Now i have to mull over a big choice:

LE40B650 VS 42PFL8404H.

I am looking for the best blu-ray experience (picture quality) and i have an a/v receiver so sound quality does not matter

Moon,

No problem - on small screen you have to get it to us - on large screen - 32"+ we collect from you..

In my opinion the 8404 will be better in almost all respects and it comes with the 4 year warranty as standard at the moment - and while I see it's not important - the Audio quality on the 8404 is superb - however both are excellent sets and you will be delighted with either!

Keep me posted and as ever drop me a line if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Fionn^ wrote: »

Fionn,

The LE32B530 is normally an in-store only product - however I'm happy to ship it as we have some clear stock at the moment so yep I'll ship it - but I would go for the LG over it - even just for the Audio quality which is much better on the LG.

I can do the B530 at £359.95 / €409.99

I can do the 32LH300 at £369.95 / €414.99

However - why don't you have a look at the excellent 32LF7700 - which includes MPEG4 tuner and a Freesat HD tuner - it's really great value at £389.95 / €439.99 and for a few extra quid blows the other 2 away.

Delivery for the 7700 would be just £19.95 / €21.99

Thanks again for the post & apologies that it took me so long to get back to you,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

However - why don't you have a look at the excellent 32LF7700 - which includes MPEG4 tuner and a Freesat HD tuner - it's really great value at £389.95 / €439.99 and for a few extra quid blows the other 2 away.

ATB,

John Mc

John,

Have LG resolved issues with auto dimming on the LF7700? It appeals to me because of integration of Freesat receiver, but the dreaded auto dimming appears to be the major criticism in online reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

Thanks for getting back to me John. I'll be ready to purchase in two weeks. I'll be taking the LG 32LH3000.

Edit: would take your advice on the 32LF7700 except some people reported problems with this tv and the ps3. Don't know how reliable the reports are but I think I'll take the 32LH3000 for peace of mind.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.