Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

incense

• 26-10-2009 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

does anyone know where you can get incense in dublin? i used to get it in visuals on liffey street where it was like 30 sticks for E5 i'd prefer the likes of this if anyone knows where i can get it as opposed to banana tree prices of 5 for 5 euro. thanks for any help with this.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭bog master

does anyone know where you can get incense in dublin? i used to get it in visuals on liffey street where it was like 30 sticks for E5 i'd prefer the likes of this if anyone knows where i can get it as opposed to banana tree prices of 5 for 5 euro. thanks for any help with this.

Not being in Dublin often, I use E-bay, a particular seller in the UK. Postage can be a bit dear, but I usually get a years supply. And with Euro strong against the Pound, a good time to buy.

Most of my favs are priced at 100 sticks for €2.99. You will usually get a decent price on the P&P if you order say €20-€30 worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

could you pm me with details of the seller please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭bog master

could you pm me with details of the seller please?

on the way!

Let me know if you do use her, how you got on!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭robcon

Check out Homestore +More in Airside Retail Park, swords cactus jack. Fairly sure that was the name of the place anyway!:o
    Picked up 3x 25 stick packs for something like €2.50 each a couple of weeks back! Had been looking for some myself for a while too when i spotted them! :D
    Very happy with them too and will be picking up more next time i'm out that way!

Advertisement