Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How was your bank holiday weekend?

• 27-10-2009 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I didn't go out myself, but I heard I missed nothing. Lad I know says some girl tried to rob his phone off him... I presume he fell for the honey trap but not all the way.

Does this sort of thing happen in Ennis alot?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

newklear wrote: »
    I didn't go out myself, but I heard I missed nothing. Lad I know says some girl tried to rob his phone off him... I presume he fell for the honey trap but not all the way.

Does this sort of thing happen in Ennis alot?
    It happens in every town every there are n***ks

Spent Frday night in town and travelled up to Dublin Saturday, stayed in with a few cans.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭firesidechat

It happens in every town every there are n***ks

Spent Frday night in town and travelled up to Dublin Saturday, stayed in with a few cans.
    n***ks----Did you mean to spell Nokias.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Went to a Dam Funk gig in Cork. Fantastic night. Met a load of Clare people in the smoking area as it happens.

Best way to protect yourself against phone theft: have an old nokia. I dropped mine in a smoking area for 3 hours one Saturday night and it was still on the floor lying in a puddle. Worked perfectly when I dried out the battery as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

ran a marathon on monday apart from that nothing interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 hairless

saw comedian stewart lee sing a bizarrely beautiful version of Galway girl with Sharon Shannon at the galway comedy fest on sunday night... it was weirdly touching

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭JoJo_27

Went to a fancy dress in Ennis on Sunday night - not sure if anyone saw us?! Some bright spark thought it'd be fun for 40 of us to parade up the Abbey St and O'Connell St. Great night though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,045 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Was sick as a dog in bed with gastroenteritis all day Saturday. When I finally found the energy to get up on Sunday, I broke my toe when I (accidentally) kicked a kitchen chair in my bare feet. My total food consumption from lunchtime friday to Tuesday morning was 5 bowls of cornflakes.

Bet you're glad you asked now.

Advertisement