Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

desert eagle

Options
  • 27-10-2009 12:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

hi guys , i was recently in kilkenny and i purchased a desert eagle apring airsoft pistol in kilkenny , it says on the box that there is adjustable hop up and when i fire the gun it goes for about 20 feet and then drops but when i fire it on the side it goes much further , the make it says on the box is jun ming and it came with a flashlight and an electric scope , can anyone tell me how to adjust the hop up?
    thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

It sounds like one of the cheapsoft chinese guns and its not uncommon for those to have "adjustable hopup" on the but they usually don.t have. You wont get much from it in terms of performance and they usually break very easily.

How much did ya pay for it and was it an actual airsoft shop you bought it from?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭aspire4920

i bought it from a car boot sale for 20 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Take apart the slide and look down the barrel. On mine there is a little rubber ball that acts as hopup there should be a screw to adjust it. If its not there then you got a bad deal but for 20 euro its not bad, you can mess around the house doing CQB without breaking or damaging anything. Thats what i do anyway with cheap spring pistols i got for CQB training.

thanks i hav taken the slide off and i can see a few screws but i am going to wait until i get home to fully take it apart , thanks for that

No Prob the screw should be right over the barrel.
    Hope you get it

• Advertisement

thanks , i got it , it turned out the hop up wasnt adjustable but the barrel was turned the wrong way around so i turned it and it works perfectly now , thanks for the help

no prob, enjoy it

Advertisement