Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BTs dress for the missus

• 27-10-2009 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Right, oddest thing I'd say I'll ever ask on this. Brought the better half to a show in Dub this weekend. Had a blast. As we were passing BT she saw a black ballgowny type dress, loads of diamonds along the back. She has a ball coming up and I've decided to put my tax money into that for her. Any idea of the brand, will know it online if I see it. The second set of manequins from the left. Know this is an extremely odd request but I;d do anything to make her smile again.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

That is incredibly sweet!

Unfortunately I can't help you but you could try calling the shop? I'm sure they'd remember what brands they had in the window that week.

You can find a list of the brands they stock here as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭yourmano

Eh duh! I'm as slow! Will do that first thing. Ah stop sure good women are hard to get, better keep a hold of her while I can. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I've no idea what brand the dress is but yeah, as was said, ring BT's. I just wanted to say this is one of the sweetest threads I've ever read! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Just ring Brown Thomas - problem solved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Cuuuuuuuuuute hope you get it :D she will be so happy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement