Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holly Willoughby's Dress on X-Factor Sunday 25th Oct

• 27-10-2009 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi

Holly Willoughby was wearing a to-die-for purple dress on last nights x-factor results show. Does anybody know where I can get this dress??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Was it this dress?

Ruffle front dress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fruglo

That dress was fab! it looks great with black patent heels!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭addictedtoshoes

The website What she Wears usually does a blog post on al the xfactor clothes and where they are from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

i love all of hollys outfits! isnt she the face of a clothing range? cant remember which one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 cojones

Holly's dresses are really hard to find, though she does buy a lot from the high street. Her own collection is a maternity line sold on Littlewoods. She also does a (normal) dress collection which she sells on very.co.uk, which she runs with her BFF Fearne Cotton.
    Yes that Diane von Furstenburg one quoted above is similar but lacking the cap sleeves that the cobalt blue dress Holly wore on 21 November. Theres a similar one here on Debenhams, though again its missing the cap sleeves. http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10001_10001_66853_1139297_-1

I love her style though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement