Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everton Game

Options
  • 27-10-2009 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Is the Everton game on anywhere on Tuesday night? Am in Dublin for work, would wander to Tom mayes or Murrays or wherever.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

have not seen any streams for this yet. anyone else noice this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Apparently not on any channel in the world so it wont be streamed anywhere unfortunately!

the game is on BBC radio London

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

http://www.justin.tv/bolver24
    http://www.s1goal.com/ follow the spurs link
    fingers crossed theyre reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Harry Kane on the bench he's only 16 be nice to see him come on and impress

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Both channels showing Man Utd v Arsenal replay =/

jerryDyid wrote: »
    http://www.justin.tv/bolver24
    http://www.s1goal.com/ follow the spurs link
    fingers crossed theyre reliable

gettin nothng on them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Listening to it on radio london

1 up hudd with the goal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

2-0 keano.

• Advertisement

keane misses pen then the rebound then bale misses then keane slots it in 2-0:cool:

damn tippspur got there first

keane misses pen then the rebound then bale misses then keane slots it in 2-0:cool:

damn tippspur got there first
    ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Very nice result for us there. Should help pick the team up after the disaster that was Saturday.

Is a trip to wembley on the cards again? when is the draw?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

come on you spurs!!!!

Just saw the goals on SSN,good volley from Hudd,Keanos goal was a crazy one, he must have had about four attempts at it before eventually banging it into the roof of the net.

just seen harrys interview after the game. says lennon is defo out for the ARSEnal game sat.! big loss i think. lennon has ben brilliant last couple of seasons.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/3757758/

on the other hand if bentley scores another one of the goals v the goons!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

people are going on about keane scoring. it must be put into persepctive

1. he missed a penalty (which he never does)
    2. he hit the post rather than score before that
    3. he missed several other chances when through on goal

it was a miracle he actually got on the score sheet at all. he wont get a look in at the emirates, thats for sure

crouch is injured also. pav was supposed to be very poor last night. bentley played very well though and he will start on sat. bale was good and gomes was top class. we have a top keeper in him

I don't think bently has ever really been fully accepted by the fans but i reckon a stellar performance and a goal could put him well on his way

Keane is a funny one i'd imagine tho he'd revel under pressure on sat and johnny heitinga made some killer last ditch tackles on him to stop him scoring twice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

lets hope crouch is fit as keane and pav dont really work.

palacious was a class above every player on the pitch last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I think there is a touch of andy cole in keane in that he keeps getting into good positions and getting chanes(maybe a statement of other players then him) but he fails to convert a good percentage of them but still bangs them in.

I think Defoe is going to coe back with a point to prove with the WC runin coming up in the new year. I would expect big things fro him.

Lennon is a big loss but Bently may have a point to rove and who can forget THAT goal last time.

Come on lads give Robbie a break,he scored a goal that has helped us into the last 8.I know i will hold my hands up and admit he has not performed in the last few league games but please get behind and support him,less of this negative attitude towards him all the time COYS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Come on lads give Robbie a break,he scored a goal that has helped us into the last 8.I know i will hold my hands up and admit he has not performed in the last few league games but please get behind and support him,less of this negative attitude towards him all the time COYS

Have NEVER been Keanes biggest fan, and his performances since his return have been, at best, average.
    Why 'Arry nominated him captain, I have no idea.
    I would always prefer to see Crouch and Defoe play as the striking pair (when both fit/not banned).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

King or Woodgate would be better choices for captain but due to injury.. Jenas was for a while but Jenas isn't a first choice player. Most others are too young/new.

Advertisement