Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contributors wanted for Irish music, culture, dancing online magazine

Options
  • 27-10-2009 3:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Hey everyone,

We have created a new online magazine that aims to give the world a fresh look at Irish music, dancing and culture. It is called Diddlyi Magazine and we have already been nominated for an Irish Web Award.

We hope to do a proper launch in the next few months but first we need some more contributors. Anyone interested in writing for the magazine? You could be a budding journalist, or an artist, a creative writer or maybe even a teacher. Ideas for articles could be something like reviews, interviews, stories, videos etc.

We are a pretty small outfit (just my wife and I!), so this would be an unpaid gig. But we have grand ambitions and would love to bring you along with us on the ride. There are 1000s visiting our sites every week though, so you will at least have a big and eager audience to serve. Full details are here.

The best way to get in touch I think is using our contact form on the site. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. We would love to hear form you!

All the best,

Paul McAvinchey

Comments

Advertisement