Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ShopTo, trustworthy?

Options
  • 27-10-2009 7:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey lads! I'm considering getting Tekken 6 and I've looked on a price comparison website and ShopTo came out as cheapest. So question I want to ask, are they safe to go with?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Yep. Used them a few times and no complaints here...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Good service, but awful site security.

MY credit card details were gotten from shopto, so if you use them do not store your details on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Good service, but awful site security.

MY credit card details were gotten from shopto, so if you use them do not store your details on the site.

Ouch I used them once. Worried now.

Oh no, I used paypal...phew.

How did you find out they were to blame?

Well the only other sites I used were more reputable (Play, iTunes) and I never use it in shops.

Plus over on EG there are reports of people's details being stolen from Shopto after it was hacked. They're a very good site but they really need to sort out their security.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

I have also used Shopto in the past.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Well the only other sites I used were more reputable (Play, iTunes) and I never use it in shops.

Plus over on EG there are reports of people's details being stolen from Shopto after it was hacked. They're a very good site but they really need to sort out their security.

What did they buy with your credit card?

Just little things Skype and Entropay, my CC company caught on to it pretty fast and blocked all transactions.

Advertisement