Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Printing

• 27-10-2009 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

Hi, Anyone recommend somewhere that does decent value photo printing on the spot in the city centre? Maybe on of those DIY machines that you can just connect a flash drive with. Only have about 20 prints to do.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

GrumPy wrote: »
    Hi, Anyone recommend somewhere that does decent value photo printing on the spot in the city centre? Maybe on of those DIY machines that you can just connect a flash drive with. Only have about 20 prints to do.

Thanks

When I signed up to photobox.ie (never actually bought anything so far) a few days ago I got an emailing offering me 40 free prints (though you must pay cost of delivery)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Yeah, photobox is the easiest, get 40 free prints when you sign up and pay 2 euro for delivery - bargain... Only takes about 5 days to get the photos in the post too...

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭rgfuller

Try Bermingham Cameras on Burgh Quay http://www.berminghamcameras.ie/store/

Not sure why the 2 previous posters didn't read your request properly...

Advertisement