Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Age: Origins Collector´s Editon - available in Ireland!?

Options
  • 27-10-2009 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Sorry, asked that question in another thread already but I am desperate at this stage. Does anybody know where I can buy the Collector´s Edition of Dragon Age: Origins off the shelf in Dublin or somewhere else in the ROI?! I asked at Gamestop but they only do the normal one...

Please help, thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I saw it advertised in Game, so you should be able to pre-order there.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Hody

Thanks called them, they´ll have it, I am going to pre-order it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

GAME where? Tried to pre-order it in Dawson Street and they didn't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Hody

Just signed up for a GAME card and pre-ordered Dragon Age: Origins Collector´s Edition and the Prima Game Guide Collectors Edition at GAME in Blanchardstown. Ask for Jason there, he´s the man!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bobzer77

I pre-ordered mine on game.co.uk . The pc version is €27 for standard and €35 or 45 I think for the collectors edition.

It's also on steam but they're ripping you off for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I pre-ordered it from there, and they have in store ads for it and everything. They definitely have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yep just got it ordered there, can't bloody wait.

Advertisement