Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coconut Oil in Dublin

Options
  • 27-10-2009 4:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

Would anyone know where I can get this in Dublin? I've heard alot of good things about it and would like to try some. Does it matter if its virgin coconut oil or not?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Moved from the Vegan and Vegetarian forum to Food and Drink. You should get more responses here.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭flikflak

You can get it in the oriental supermarket at the Jervis Luas stop but would imagine you can get it at any Asian supermarket.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I've seen it in pretty much any of the Asian stores in Dublin. BTW don't be put off if it doesn't look like oil in the bottle .. it solidfies into a white solid at temps only a bit below room temperature, but will soon liquify when it gets a bit warmer.

Advertisement