If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" Swivel Bracket

Options
  • 27-10-2009 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Just picked up a 32" from Richersounds Belfast yesterday, thanks a million for all the help john and the people in store.

Now to get it up on the wall, I was planning on putting it on a stand, but after buying it yesterday and admiring for the last 12 hours, I have decided that to give it the full respect it deserves then I should whack her up on the wall.

I am looking for a swivel bracket, it would have to move a little every now and again. What would be the cheapest you have??? I ain't looking on spending too much on it, just after buying the tv and never factored this expense in.

Bearing in mind that this will be going into a brick wall, so it will be well supported. And it ain't going to be a DIY job, gone wrong, where the televisions going to come flying off the wall after a week, the brother has the tools and is going to wire it properly and mount it.

So now for the mount, what has richersounds got for me??? I was told to head down to a certain other large home appliance store (Har*** Nor***s), but I knew richersounds could sort me out good and proper.

If you can give me an idea here, I can pm you my number and we can sort something out??? (If the price is right, of course)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

YourName wrote: »
    Just picked up a 32" from Richersounds Belfast yesterday, thanks a million for all the help john and the people in store.

Now to get it up on the wall, I was planning on putting it on a stand, but after buying it yesterday and admiring for the last 12 hours, I have decided that to give it the full respect it deserves then I should whack her up on the wall.

I am looking for a swivel bracket, it would have to move a little every now and again. What would be the cheapest you have??? I ain't looking on spending too much on it, just after buying the tv and never factored this expense in.

Bearing in mind that this will be going into a brick wall, so it will be well supported. And it ain't going to be a DIY job, gone wrong, where the televisions going to come flying off the wall after a week, the brother has the tools and is going to wire it properly and mount it.

So now for the mount, what has richersounds got for me??? I was told to head down to a certain other large home appliance store (Har*** Nor***s), but I knew richersounds could sort me out good and proper.

If you can give me an idea here, I can pm you my number and we can sort something out??? (If the price is right, of course)

Your Name,

Thanks for the post and especially for the business :D:D.

The best bracket we do for 32" is probably the Premier Mounts AM2 - depending on which TV you have you may also need a 280 Adaptor plate - the bracket on it's own we can do at £59.95 / €66.99 and the adaptor would add £15 / €16 to the total.

It's really worth getting it up on the wall - Flat TV's always look MUCH better on a wall (especially if you have persuaded the Brother to get it up there for you!)

Keep us posted and again thx for the business,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

That sounds good then, the TV I got off yas is a Visual Innovations VI3200D

Now to through a bit more business your way I am looking for a bog standard 22" tv, again I have no preference on brand name or anything, just honestly the cheapest tv you have.

Any deal you can sort me out with on this???

Is the bracket only up in Belfast or would there be one at that price in The Phillips Store, because the earliest I can get this the better, its sick just having the new tv just sitting on the floor.

Thanks for all the help richersounds ! ! ! ! !

That sounds good then, the TV I got off yas is a Visual Innovations VI3200D

Now to through a bit more business your way I am looking for a bog standard 22" tv, again I have no preference on brand name or anything, just honestly the cheapest tv you have.

Any deal you can sort me out with on this???

Is the bracket only up in Belfast or would there be one at that price in The Phillips Store, because the earliest I can get this the better, its sick just having the new tv just sitting on the floor.

Thanks for all the help richersounds ! ! ! ! !

Your name,

That Visual Innovations 32" is a nice TV for the money, isn't it??

On the bracket front we can have it shipped to you no problem - on the 22" front we have a matching VI 22" TV and we have it in stock ready to go ( we can ship it with the 32" bracket if you like??)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

So whats the damage then???

Would that be the cheapest 22"????

Yeh she is a nice telly, maybe a bit over the top for the bedroom, but its worth it, and the extra connections in the back are a gift, especially the s-video input, I do a lot of video editing, and seeing it on a bigger screen before burning comes in handy.

So whats the damage then???

Would that be the cheapest 22"????

Yeh she is a nice telly, maybe a bit over the top for the bedroom, but its worth it, and the extra connections in the back are a gift, especially the s-video input, I do a lot of video editing, and seeing it on a bigger screen before burning comes in handy.

Your,

Yep thats the cheapest we have in stock at the moment - I can do the 22" TV, the bracket and the bracket adaptor at just £249.95 / €288.99 including countrywide delivery??

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John McDonald

• Advertisement

Good stuff, that will do then.

I will pm you my number so we can sort out payment and delivery.

Thanks John,
    Andy

Give me a ring whenever you get a chance.

Can somebody give me a ring or even PM me, or even give me a number I need to ring to sort the above order out???

Can somebody give me a ring or even PM me, or even give me a number I need to ring to sort the above order out???

Yourname,

apologies for the delay - Kenny is going to give you a shout today to get you sorted - sorry again for the delay!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.