Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom T-Shirts

• 27-10-2009 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

Where can I get really cheap custom t-shirts, where I can put logo's/text on?

VistaPrint seem quite expencive, when you add in all of the hidden costs, any recommendation's?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Don't know if it's any addition to you, but you can get print your own inkjet iron-on transfers in Tesco cheap. I think I paid €2.75 (or was it €3.75?) for a pack of 7 A4 sheets last week.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

Which Tesco was this in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

one2one wrote: »
    Which Tesco was this in :)

Got them in Tesco Mullingar, they are Tesco branded so I would imagine most branches should have them.

Real good value as the local office supplies wanted €16.50 for 10 sheets and the cheapest I could find on ebay at the time was about €12 inc. postage....

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Do-more wrote: »
    Got them in Tesco Mullingar, they are Tesco branded so I would imagine most branches should have them.

Real good value as the local office supplies wanted €16.50 for 10 sheets and the cheapest I could find on ebay at the time was about €12 inc. postage....

Thanks for this alert, but I've used the Iron on's before, and found them to not be of great quality, does anyone recommend a company for custom made t-shirts?

Advertisement