Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re:Organic Carrots and Wheatgrass for Juicing in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-10-2009 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

I emailed Dee to check and here's what she said about the burger: Anyone found this Eddie Rockets Burger yet?! I wonder if it is in all branches...
    >>>>>>>>>
    Where may I buy decent Large Organic Carrots and Wheatgrass for Juicing in Dublin or Wheatgrass growing Kits?

Thanks,

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Moved from the Vegan and Vegetarian Forum to Food and Drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Orby

Fallon and byrne sell wheatgrass and loose carrots - you could just select the large ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭scubasteve

AFAIK the is no certified organic wheat grass available. Some issue with it being grown in tray's apparently.
    Excellent selection of organic fruit and veg here;

http://www.organicsupermarket.ie/shop/?PHPSESSID=2fc906238f37203937fea30bc62dbc73

They deliver!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭JohnOwonga

Orby wrote: »
    Fallon and byrne sell wheatgrass and loose carrots - you could just select the large ones
    >>>>>>>
    Thanks for your reply where is Fallon & Byrne situated? in Dublin do they deliver ?PriceWise how do they compare to the www.organicsupermarket.ie?

Thanks,

John

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Cadiz

Lidl have organic carrots. (Cork St, Thomas St, Parnell St).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Orby

hi,
    Not sure about the price - I know they get it from the Happy Pear Restaurant in Greystones - maybe if you live nearer to there you could buy from them?
    Fallon and Byrne is located in suffolk street - very near georges st- across road from dunnes

Cadiz wrote: »
    Lidl have organic carrots. (Cork St, Thomas St, Parnell St).

>>>>>
    Thanks I got some today they were Irish Organic versus the Continental Organic Carrots usually from Italy did you know that fruit/veg organic/inorganic lose up to 40% of their nutritional value if not refrigerated after harvesting.

John

Orby wrote: »
    hi,
    Not sure about the price - I know they get it from the Happy Pear Restaurant in Greystones - maybe if you live nearer to there you could buy from them?
    Fallon and Byrne is located in suffolk street - very near georges st- across road from dunnes
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Lidl Grade 1 Organic Carrots €1.60 per 1kg equivalent

www.organicsupermarket.ie charge €2.29 per 1 kg for Organic Carrots

thats €00.69 cents a kilogram more expensive before you add delivery of €6.50 their service is excellent next day.

These are Irish Carrots too I know Lidl have a lot more purchasing power.

John

Advertisement