Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour study area?

Options
  • 27-10-2009 5:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

Any update on the 24 hour supervised study area that was said to be in the works in one of the college papers a couple of weeks ago?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

I thought it was supposed to be going ahead in the area under the restaurant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Tom65 wrote: »
    I thought it was supposed to be going ahead in the area under the restaurant?

The article stated that the SU were in the final stages of talks with UCD regarding it.Was just wondering whether they got the green light,and if so,when it would be up and running

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The info I saw before indicated that it would be inside Elements, on the ground floor of the Science Hub. I can't find any more news about this today, though.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

No it was supposed to be in the area under the main restaurant which beside the rendezvous comfy couch area.. Looks like it used to be a restaurant inside?

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Tayto2000

That's where it was in times past... is it still suitable with the new couches and other bits?

• Advertisement
Advertisement