Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X factor - Guest Performances

Options
  • 27-10-2009 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

What do ye all think of the live guest performances every week?

Did you see the length of Alexandra Burke's dress?!It was like a t-shirt and she had to keep pulling it down lol

Robbie Williams looked so bad on it!!

Cheryl was amazing - the singing and dancing.She blew Whitney out of the water.

Whitney was average.She was nothing like I expected and her dress was waayy to long and it broke.

I thought that Westlife were supposed to be doing all original material and did they no.but it's no surprise lads, from the kings of covers.I love the song all the same though.Did anyone notice ho they wer erefered to as the "UK"s biggest seling boyband - since when are they from the uk.Last time I checked Mayo (is that where they're from?) was not part of either England, Scotland, Wales os Northern Ireland.

Michael Buble was goo but I didn't like the song.I was really looking forward to his preformance cos I thought that he was going to sing his new song "haven't met you yet".He is still gorgeous though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Cheryl was amazing - the singing and dancing.She blew Whitney out of the water.

:eek: She was crap! She can't sing!

Whitney was off her face and she still sang better than Cheryl.

Robbie was alright, his usual stuff really.
    Westlife were boring, Buble was gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 56,238 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I thought that Westlife were supposed to be doing all original material and did they no.but it's no surprise lads, from the kings of covers.I love the song all the same though.Did anyone notice ho they wer erefered to as the "UK"s biggest seling boyband - since when are they from the uk.Last time I checked Mayo (is that where they're from?) was not part of either England, Scotland, Wales os Northern Ireland.

Michael Buble was goo but I didn't like the song.I was really looking forward to his preformance cos I thought that he was going to sing his new song "haven't met you yet".He is still gorgeous though.

I didn't take it that the producers were trying to imply or lead folks to believe that Westlife were from the U.K. They were simply stating a fact, that the lads are the UKs biggest selling boyband IN the UK for the decade.

It would be no diferent than if they said that say, "Eminem is the UKs biggest selling rap artist."

As for Cheryl: She wasn't singing live. She did well, moved well and all that, but there was
    no live singing, and like many acts today, including boring U2, it's all the event and hype
    and background technology elements that are tricking the public.

Whitney was and is off her head and was quite poor, but what's new?

Robbie was never a singer. He can perform, but I think he is a little overrated.
    He looked out of it and didn't deliver at all.

Westlife were their usual polished and professional self.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i heard bon jovi are on it this week, but i dont know if theyre singing or just doing the advising bit. presume if theyre on theyd be singing though.

i have no proper source for this, just my friend :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

Bon Jovi are mentoring and performing this week and I think that JLS are the other act performing as well this week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I loved westlife. But this is coming from someone that spends their time listening to their songs on youtube when im on the internet :P.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Leona and the Black Eyed Peas performing next week

Shakira performing the week after.

I'm starting to get really excited about the x factor and all the performances.It is starting to gather pace and I can't wait for the final!(I know it's a long way away yet but stll.)

Who has been your favourite guest performance so far or your favourite group performance by the contestants (what have they actually performed?I can't remember).I can't wait to hear them singing You Are Not Alone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

They're trying to get Lady Gaga :eek:

Now that would be interesting :D

I can't even imagine that - I wonder if she would wear her tea cup again?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Lady Gaga would support Jedward

• Advertisement
Advertisement