Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

America's Next Top Model

Options
  • 27-10-2009 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching Cycle 12 currently on Monday nights on Living TV?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

ANTM is one of my guilty pleasures. dont know why i like it but i do :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I am too, normally watch in on tuesdays though cause the Apprentice is on :o It wasn't on today though, most haunted was instead.
    My favs never win either but it's still so addicting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Yes love it! I cannot stand that Celia girl, she is so mean!!! I can't believe she told Tyra to rethink her decision about Tahlia, she has some nerve! I hope she gets sent home soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭unichick

I watch it too and my other half can't stand it! Not a fan of Celia and have no clear favourite so far. Pity it wasn't on this week as can't that Haunted thing. Maybe London and Foe will go far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I love ANTM, the girls get worse and worse every year but I still watch religiously!

This year I love Allison, she's so cute

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I agree about them getting worse every year, only a couple of them have got any real careers out of it AFAIK...I don't know why people keep applying! Season (or Cycle :rolleyes:) 13 is on now in the states and only girls UNDER a certain height were allowed apply.

I thought Celia was a bitch for what she did to Tahlia but I can't help loving her. Her dress sense is amazing...(for some reason the aspiring models always seem to have terrible dress sense!) and Tahlia is such a drip anyway :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Cycle 13 starts on Living on Monday with a double episode (models are under 5 8 this time around)

Can't wait to watch it but there's so many things on at nine on a Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The only letting in short girls thing is ridiculous... does Tyra Banks not want girls from this show to get any work or something?
    (I'll still watch though :p)

The only one I've ever seen do any work is Whitney, the plus size girl from a couple of years ago. I see her on a lot of American clothes sites, she's all over Forever 21's plus size section!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Tyra Banks makes me want to burn things :mad:

But I still watch it :o

The photo shoots can be kind of cool sometimes, if not complete bonkers, stupid and irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

phasers wrote: »
    The only one I've ever seen do any work is Whitney, the plus size girl from a couple of years ago. I see her on a lot of American clothes sites, she's all over Forever 21's plus size section!

There's an advert for a make up brand, think its l'oreal but not sure, it has the same blonde haired model in each of them going on to the catwalk or something but I'd swear she was on the show a few years ago. She was a girl who's friend died while she was on the show. (was about 4 years ago possibly)

I think her name was Katelyn. She's the only onw i've seen doing well after the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,966 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The ad with the models on the runway, walking and posing in the formation of eyelashes?

No, that's not Kahlen. Looks alot like her though.

I think Kahlen gave up modelling. Last I heard she works in a bar somewhere, her hair is shorter and has some tattoos.

I saw it on her Myspace page a while back. I'll see if I can find a link.

EDIT: OK...that might have been someone else :o

Ah well, it might have been her, we'll never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I used to love ANTM...but there's way too much "acting" among the judges in the last couple of seasons. Tyra's little skits and stuff...I really really don't like that. That said, I'm still known to watch it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The ad with the models on the runway, walking and posing in the formation of eyelashes?

No, that's not Kahlen. Looks alot like her though.

I think Kahlen gave up modelling. Last I heard she works in a bar somewhere, her hair is shorter and has some tattoos.

I saw it on her Myspace page a while back. I'll see if I can find a link.

EDIT: OK...that might have been someone else :o

I think everyone thought Kahlen Rondot was in the max factor ads but its not her its Carmen Kass but they look so alike

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone know when Cycle 14 starts on Living?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭unichick

Saw an advert for it last night. Think it's 11th of October which is a Monday so the British one will be finished by then.

Advertisement