Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gyms in mullingar

Options
  • 27-10-2009 6:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, could someone tell me what is the best gym is in mullingar , which has the best equipment , value and maybe a pool . thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭time lord

Only two have a pool. One of them is far cheaper at the moment. Both are attached to hotels. One is at Bloomfield and the other is at the Park Hotel.
    i am a member of neither and just using price may not be fair to either so ring and visit both and decide for yourself.
    I walk a mile to the public pool, swim x ammount of lengths and walk home. Thats my gym and extremely cheap too, no membership or outlay needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Hey,

I've been a member of both gyms. As the previous poster has stated one is significantly cheaper than the other at the moment. I was a member of the more expensive gym at The Park Hotel out the Dublin Road but could not afford the membership fee so I recently switched over to Bloomfield. The Park Hotel is the newer of the gyms so its equipment is not as old as Bloomfield however I do think Bloomfield has a better variety of weight machine things (very technical term I know!). Both have swimming pools, I can't swim so cannot comment on the pools I'm afraid. I have been told the jacuzzi is smaller in Bloomfield though. The Park Hotel appears to have better classes in the evenings.

If money is the deciding point Bloomfield isn't bad being 145e cheaper than the Park Hotel and if you are under 25 its 245e cheaper as they have a special rate for 25 and under of 395e.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭beggars_bush

try Flex gym, down in the industrial estate
    no pool, but why do you need that if you are looking for a 'gym'.
    has plenty of weights, some cardio equipment. is not expensive

Advertisement