Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyskie special in Lidl

Options
  • 27-10-2009 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭

Posted this in bargain alerts but hopefully OK to duplicate here

Lidl selling Tyskie at €1.34 a bottle this week. Picked up a case yesterday and found it very har d not to have a few mates over :D

One of my favourite beers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

this is 500ml right?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Apparently so. Good value compared to prices elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

500ml of Tyskie for 1.34€ couldnt believe it.
    As an example its 2.79 a bottle in my Eurospar
    Centra 10.00 for 10

Brilliant beer, goes down REALLY well and at 5.6% will get the required effect!!!!

Long live Lidl!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Gucky wrote: »
    As an example its 2.79 a bottle in my Eurospar
    Centra 10.00 for 10
    Which Centra is that? Spar selling it for E2.79 is scandulous. I know they're a convenience store and they'll always be a little bit dearer, but seriously, by 80 cent? The RRP on Tyskie is ?1.99.

E1.34 is seriously good value, i wonder how long the offer is on for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭Ghandee

My Local Eurospar in Kill County Kildare (just outside Naas)
    Same Eurospar sells FHM magazine for €5.91, Centra in Naas (A mile away) costs 3.91€ WTF????? Incidentally FHM has a price of 3.50 sterling PRINTED on the front of the Mag!!!! Come on now, like 50c or so of a difference would be bad, bud 2 Euro is a joke!!!!!!!

I for one am FED up with getting Ripped off!!!!!!!!!

Lets start a revolution folks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement