Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wolfmother - Cosmic Egg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha, NME not liking a band for being unoriginal, think irony jumped out of the screen, danced around, smacked me in the face, and is still here doing that!

I do likethe new wolfmother stuff though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Picked this up last Friday after hearing a few tracks in advance. Think it is better than the first album and the extra band member has given them a more layered sound than before.

I would recommend that people look for the deluxe version over the ordinary version though.

The deluxe version has the same egg on the cover but has stuff growing on the right side of the egg and the cover is darker.

The reason I say this is the tracklisting is a bit different and it has 16 songs on it instead of the 12 on the ordinary version and the four extra songs are pretty good. It still opens with California Queen and ends with Violence Of The Sun but the four extra songs defo change the sound and flow of the album in between those songs, and in a very good way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Excellent album. He still sounds like a sheep live. Still might see them in Jan though...

Advertisement