Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for running group wexford

Options
  • 28-10-2009 12:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey there, Am novice to running and looking for a group/partner to run with in Wexford town. Am running (with walk breaks) about 4k three days a week. Have been practicing yoga for about 10 years on and off but aerobic exercise has been a bit neglected. Only running friend lives in Dublin so would love to meet up with casual group or partner to keep me going!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭steoc

Hi, I have just started running with a group called Menapians in wexford. Very nice bunch of people.
    They do circuite training on a monday in the presintation school and run in the racecourse on a wednesday and do some track work in rosslaire.
    A few of us do some extra runs too:).
    Would be nice to have you come along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kallen

Thanks Steoc, will check it out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭steoc

No bother :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Hi Kallen, if you ever want a partner for a run, gis a shout. I run longer distances than you, but we can work that out. :) Slaney Olympic in Enniscorthy are another nice crew you could get in touch with. John in My Sport, Enniscorthy would put you in touch.

Advertisement