Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pro evo 10 wont let me play online..help needed

Options
  • 28-10-2009 3:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

hi everyone, just bought pro evo 10 an hour ago..when i went online the following message appears..bear in mind im pc novice..i have laptop and pc and ps3 running off my broadband.but mostly ps3 and pc at same time..i have perlico broadband. i put in my isp number in internet explorer and got into where i can adjust settings. i turned firewall off. all my internet connections dropped. i thought [email]s@it..so[/email] i tried pro evo wit this off and no luck. so i have changed it back to on..the following message appears whether its on or off....

unable to transmit using UDP port 5730. You may need to connect directly to internet or adjust your connection device i.e router settings.
    Assign DMZ Port Mapping, Configure NAT Table and other router settings to the ps3 system.Individual products may use unique terminology.

any suggestions on changing the firewall to allow me 2 play dis online..bear in mind again im a novice to changing stuff.lol

thanks again

Comments

Advertisement