Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Honeymooning in Ireland

• 28-10-2009 8:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My husband and I are planning on taking a two week long honeymoon in Ireland. He's from there and misses it greatly, so I figured it would be a good idea. Only problem is, he was young when he lived there and neither of us have any clue about things to do, see, or stay while we're there!
    What we DO know is that:
    1. We're flying in to the airport in Dublin
    2. Flying out from Galway
    3. Need to camp at least once, stay in a castle at least once once, and stay in a B&B at least once
    4. We would LIKE to camp near a river or lake
    5. We arrive October 11 and stay until the 25th
    Other than that, we're stumped. I've been looking long and hard for interesting things but, it's always better to get some input from someone who's gone before right? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! (And any social quirks and faux pas I should avoid couldn't hurt either :rolleyes:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭cluelessx2

Camping would be a little mad imo - not sure we have camping weather! Check out www.ireland-guide.com for B&B inspiration - they just gave awards to top places. One of which was a castle and another promise best irish experience, so maybe that might be a good start?

Have a great honeymoon!

Advertisement