Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good puppy training classes

Options
  • 28-10-2009 9:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

Just got a 10 wk old tiny puppy. Am keen to start some sort of puppy class as soon as he has his last jab. I have no car so I'm wondering if there are any classes within easy reach of Phibsborough or Dublin City Centre?

Did hear of one in Crumlin which I may be able to get to. Anyone have any info?

Thanks

Ps. Or if there is anyone else with a new puppy who lives near me, maybe we could let our pups have a play date! My pup is really tiny, so probably best matched with a small dog/pup.

Ps. Have asked in the Animals and Pets forum, but thought there might be a more localised knowledge on the Dublin City forum. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

There are some really cheap classes at the national show center at Dublin Airport on (I think) Tuesday evenings at 8pm.

I think it costs €5-.

My suggestion would be to ring the Irish Kennel Club and ask about the classes I'm talking about.

Alternatively ask again on the Pets Forum re. the show center classes.

Final thought, some area's have local training groups, your Vets office might have details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭cosnochta

Thanks Makikomi!

Have heard there is a class in Crumlin? Does anyone have any more information about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

cosnochta wrote: »
    Thanks Makikomi!

Have heard there is a class in Crumlin? Does anyone have any more information about it?

Normally I'd suggest posting in the Pets forum, but as you've already done so its probably best not to again as they're a little anal about things on that side of the pond :)

I do know there's a training group which meets up at the park on Limekilm Rd (sorry I can't think of the name of the park, just finishing a long night shift here and I'm a little dozy!) in Walkinstown but again I guess your best asking in your local Vets practice.

Advertisement