Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cork licences?

Options
  • 28-10-2009 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hi just wondering if anyone in cork got their licence yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭medicman

hi richie, gave mine in 1st sept, still no answer, dont want to annoy my garda by phoning all the time, just have to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mosulli4

All,

I am in Cork, and got grant letters for 2 shotguns yesterday. Payment gone off this morning, so expect license cards within 7 working days. I handed in my FCA1s to garda station first week of August.

Only problem is I am still waiting on 3rd shotgun grant letter, might arrive next few days. 2 out of 3 aint bad... so far...

mosulli4

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mosulli4

Lads,

Just one more thing... you will need to send the grant letter back with payment, so I suggest you photocopy it and keep it as evidence. My extension letter expires next Saturday so there will be a few days of a gap in licenses. I intend carrying the photocopy of the grant letter in the meantime if out shooting...

mosulli4

Advertisement