Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reprogramming/formatting C902?

• 28-10-2009 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

hi ,
    my c902 fell into a puddle yesterday and all the buttons work except the center button of the d-pad
    i'm wondering is it possible to edit the software or firmware( whatever the technical name of it is ) so that i can configure a different button to do the tasks of this?
    like when you assign different keys for different functions on a comp/game on the phone,
    any advice appreciated, cheers !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You mightget it fixed for free if you bring it to fonemendars/ MPRC/ fonefix etc. Changing the firmware isnt really an option

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭mihau

it's not possible to reconfigure keys. from what you say, they might have to replace the keyboard mainboard from inside, or if they are smart enough...which i doubt it... they will try to rebuilt the circuit, by pulling some wires from the circuit...hope i didn't confuse you. you could open it yourself and try to clean it with some ''contact cleaner'' spray. if you're not confident i could do it for you. cheers.

Advertisement