Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Website update...

• 28-10-2009 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Hey All i just updated the gallery system on my site from the old crappy pop up boxes to somethin shiney and new. i was just wondering a)what people think of them b) if there working ok for everyone. ( no error messages, easy to use etc)

Thanks in advance :)

www.tommylakesphotography.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Very nice, I like the way it works, the not for website/blogs message comes up twice on each photo.

I like the photocorner concept, have you registered that as a trademark or are you using it under license?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

In the process just about there :)

it comes up twice on the photo display itself??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

That should be fixed now?

it comes up twice on the photo display itself??

It does yep!

Sorted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

I get this error when the gallery first loads:

94605.jpg

Not 100% sure if I like the gallery, it seems a little cumbersome. :)

I'm using firefox 3.5.3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

That's a warning rather than an error, just comes up because the iframe "about:blank" wants to make a request to the cooliris site which in turn fetches the photos from flickr and presents the cool display. It's up to you to decide whether this may be a hack attempt or the sites involved are secure and trustworthy.

Advertisement