Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal - Sat 30th Oct

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

what happened for the 3rd goal, was it gomes or the defenders fault?

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

You could argur that both of them should have got it cleared!!!

Bently has been so poor. I'm disgusted by his attitude! Out of the team for months, gets an oppurtunity and does nothing with it! He is prepared to sit on the bench and play a bit in the reserves for his chq!!! Get him out in January!!

I'm a big Robbie Keane fan but he looks so disinterested last few games! His record reads 5 in 11 this season but sure four of them were in one game so thats 9 without a goal!!! Not good enough!

Can someone please tell me when is Luka back???

luka is back next saturday for our game at home to sunderland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

Comprehensive 3 - 0 defeat. Most of us predicted that one.

Why is Harry & Co going on about what a great squad we've got? Its b0llox - as soon as we lose our main men, the back-up is just NOT good enough! I'll say it again, Crouch, Pav, Bentley, Bale etc etc etc are NOT good enough.

Unless Defoe, Modric & Lennon are back, and stay fit, quickly, we will quickly be sucked into mid-table.

Get rid of the crap & bring in some top-quality back-up in January. The scum had Walcott, Rosicky out today, but could still count on Van Persie & Arsevin! Their squad is on a different planet to ours!

it was 3-0. it should have been at least 4 to be honest. eduardo missed a sitter and we were lucky with other ones. we lost 3-0 to chelsea but actually played well and had chances, today we had nothing

our defense really is pathetic. king was shown up today as i thought he would be. crouch was just moping around and dont get me started on keane

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Only consolation is that all teams just below us drew or lost. imo first 3 spots nailed down , 4th spot up for grabs the way pool are playin. Anything less than 6 pts in next 2 games v sunderland and wigan and we can kiss it goodbye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

didnt see the match or the highlights yet but realisticly i didnt see us beating the ARSEnal but of the big four we really never looked like loosing to liverpool but theyare bein found out this season but against chelsea n man u we wee second best. r we put up a fight but conceded too many goals. 3 in all games!

we still have a bit to go to match them.

just imagine the speech fergie, ARSEne, n ancholliti(spellin) sayin :these boys think they are gonna finish in the top 4? lets make them prove they are as good as us. results dont lie. we are getting better, a lot better, but not there yet im afraid.

still

COME ON YOU SPURS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭BOLT

keane=cock wrote: »
    didnt see the match or the highlights yet but realisticly i didnt see us beating the ARSEnal but of the big four we really never looked like loosing to liverpool but theyare bein found out this season but against chelsea n man u we wee second best. r we put up a fight but conceded too many goals. 3 in all games!

we still have a bit to go to match them.

just imagine the speech fergie, ARSEne, n ancholliti(spellin) sayin :these boys think they are gonna finish in the top 4? lets make them prove they are as good as us. results dont lie. we are getting better, a lot better, but not there yet im afraid.

still

COME ON YOU SPURS

Thank **** for that last post!

Why some so called Spurs supporters here don't bugger off to support the Arse is beyond me.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

We were lucky today that we weren't beaten by 5 or 6 tbh,Wilson gave away a bad ball and only for a great save by Gomes it would have ended up in the net,he wasen't so lucky the next time he gave one away because it did end up in the net.we really fell apart after the two quick goals up to that i thought we were going well.Pav looks like a man who doesn't give a ***t anymore and just wants out,.jesus you could go on and on about the crap that went on in this game but i haven't the energy.the next game can't come soon enough.:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

mickman wrote: »
    luka is back next saturday for our game at home to sunderland

wont be back till late november according to harry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Come on boys, we were missing our three best players (Lennon, Modders and Defoe) and also Woodgate, who's an obvious first-teamer.

If Arsenal were missing Flabbergast, Arse-shaving, van Persie and the Chelsea mole, it wouldn't have been a 3-0 scoreline.

These derbies are always nervy affairs. Yeah, we were beaten pretty comprehensively, but we shouldn't be so up-and-down about our fortunes. Leave that to Liverpool.

That said, King needs to be looked at. Because he can't start every game, I think it gets in the way of us having a settled back four. And I don't know what Assou-Ekotto was at for the third goal, you play to the whistle, that's just elementary.

the 3rd goal was totally gomes fault. king was at the right side of van persie and had him covered. gomes went for the ball, his arms were out far enough but the ball went under them (crap goal keeping), his touch then sent the ball under kings legs and to van persie

on sat we will have woodie back who i think is our best CB by a mile. we will have lennon on the right,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

mickman wrote: »
    the 3rd goal was totally gomes fault. king was at the right side of van persie and had him covered. gomes went for the ball, his arms were out far enough but the ball went under them (crap goal keeping), his touch then sent the ball under kings legs and to van persie

on sat we will have woodie back who i think is our best CB by a mile. we will have lennon on the right,
    Yes, we need Woodgate back & fit alongside King - hopefully that bit of experience should eliminate some of the errors that have been creeping in. We will need Lennon back on the right. I can't see Bentley playing for Spurs again.

Advertisement