Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Hero v Samsung Jet

• 28-10-2009 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi guys im torn between these two phones at the moment, the Hero really appeals to me due to the Android OS but im not to sure about the look of the phone it looks very chunky whereas the Jet has a very nice appearance but im not sure if it meets my requirements, any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

Heros the better phone overall, minus the lil flash on the camera.

This is the same for me, i'm heading in to Meteor next week for an upgrade to grab the Hero but if they've none in stock i'll just get a Jet as I love Samsung.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Hi guys im torn between these two phones at the moment, the Hero really appeals to me due to the Android OS but im not to sure about the look of the phone it looks very chunky whereas the Jet has a very nice appearance but im not sure if it meets my requirements, any help would be greatly appreciated

While I haven't seen one in the flesh yet, I'm pretty sure it's actually quite slim.

I've been using a G1 for nearly a year and I wouldn't consider buying another phone that didn't have android on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

my sister has a jet(samsung)...not impressed. Its a fancy tocca if you ask me...I had a tocco and ever since I wouldn't go near another samsung...

No comparison really, the HTC looks to be a way better piece of kit.

Advertisement