Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" flatscreen television.

• 28-10-2009 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anybody has an idea on the best value 32" LCD screen out there on the market in Dublin at the moment.

How much should one expect to pay? I see there is a Toshiba for about 380 in powercity.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

hey mate, I bought the LG 32" LH2000 was 400quid in both xtra-vision and argos!!

great value from a great brand name and its been flawless so far, very happy with it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

i would def recommend www.pixmania.ie for anything electronic especially tvs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭johnfás

LanceStorm wrote: »
    i would def recommend www.pixmania.ie for anything electronic especially tvs!!

Presumably they're delivered from the UK... such TVs years ago would not work on the standard channels on what was then Cablelink in Dublin due to the frequencies that they could pick up. Will these televisions pick up the standard channels on NTL?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

i just bought a full hd sanyo up north in xtravision for €380 that cost €480 down here! powercity had some decent deals if you want to stay down south...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Looking for a 19" ish LCD, something around €200ish. Looking on Komplett. I have a samsung syncmaster myself that was bought for me but theres loads on there, which ones will double as PC monitor and TV?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭douglashyde

www.laptopsdirect.ie

Yes they sell tv's too and ive seen prices go as low as €320 inc deliverly for 32" hd ready tvs with VGA connection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Bought a lovely 32" LG in Harvey Norman at the weekend, 'bargained' it down from €380 to €350.

There was also a nice looking Samsung for €370 in store, apologies I don't have model numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

Advertisement